Issued by NWS Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
FGUS84 KFWD 280246
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE FORT WORTH TX
946 PM CDT WED MAY 27 2015
* For the Big Sandy Creek...no flooding is observed or forecast.
* For the Trinity Reservoirs...no flooding is observed or forecast.
West Fork Trinity River Near Jacksboro.
* At 0900 PM Wednesday the stage was 18.10 feet.
* Flood stage is 20 feet.
* Forecast...Rise to near 18.4 feet Thursday afternoon but remain
below flood stage.
Big Sandy Creek Near Bridgeport.
* At 0915 PM Wednesday the stage was 11.35 feet.
* Flood stage is 12 feet.
* Forecast...River is cresting now below flood stage and should start
to recede Thursday after midnight.
* Forecast...River is below flood stage and continues to slowly
recede. Water levels will continue to fall for the next few days.
West Fork Trinity River At Lake Worth.
* At 0900 PM Wednesday the stage was 595.56 feet.
* Flood stage is 597 feet.
* Forecast...Remain nearly steady around 595.5 feet for the next few
Fld Observed Forecast 00-UTC
Location Stg Stg Day Time Thu Fri Sat Sun
West Fork Trinity River
Jacksboro 20 18.1 Wed 09 PM 18.4 18.1 17.5 16.5
Big Sandy Creek
Bridgeport 12 11.4 Wed 09 PM 10.0 8.2 6.7 5.6
Lake Worth 597 595.6 Wed 09 PM 595.5 595.5 595.5 595.4