Issued by NWS Wichita, KS
FGUS83 KICT 180348
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WICHITA KS
948 PM CST TUE JAN 17 2017
For the Arkansas River, the following locations are included:
At Arkansas City:
* No flooding is forecast at this time.
* The 9 PM Tuesday stage was 8.5 feet and rising.
* The flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* It is forecast to crest around 9.0 feet Wednesday morning.
* At 8.0 feet...The city begins to check and start closing storm
water flood gates.
Stay tuned to further developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio
or local media sources.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 PM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Wed Thu Fri
Arkansas City 11.0 8.5 Tue 09 PM 8.6 7.4 6.6