Issued by NWS Portland, OR
WGUS46 KPQR 020846
BULLETIN - IMMEDIATE BROADCAST REQUESTED
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE PORTLAND OR
1246 AM PST MON DEC 2 2013
Lower Columbia/Lower Willamette/SW Washington Bulletin
...The National Weather Service in Portland has issued a flood
warning for the following river in Oregon...
Sandy River near Bull Run affecting Clackamas and Multnomah
River forecasts are based on observed and forecast rainfall and
temperatures, and they include current and planned reservoir
For the latest river stages and forecasts, visit
The next update for these locations will be issued by 7 am this
Turn around, don`t drown. Don`t drive into flooded areas.
Avoid walking near riverbanks during high water.
846 AM GMT MON DEC 2 2013
The National Weather Service in Portland has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Sandy River near Bull Run.
* from early this morning to this afternoon...or until the warning is
* At 12 AM Monday the stage was...15.7 feet / 20300 cfs.
* Flood stage is 19.3 feet and flood flow is 42000 cfs.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...This river is forecast to rise above flood stage around
6 AM Monday and is expected to crest at 19.5 ft around 7 AM Monday.
* Impact...Above 19.3 feet, Expect areas of significant bank erosion
and some minor flooding over lowlands along the river.
LAT...LON 4540 12226 4542 12222 4550 12227 4554 12237 4553 12239