Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 291313
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
813 AM CDT Sat Apr 29 2017
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Rio Grande...
For the Rio Grande at Columbia Bridge.
* Latest Stage: 12.0 feet, or 3.7 meters at 7 AM Saturday.
* Flood Stage: 18.0 feet, or 5.5 meters.
* Bankfull Stage: 16.0 feet, or 4.9 meters.
* Caution Stage: 10.0 feet, or 3.0 meters.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the river to remain at
or near 12.0 feet, or 3.7 meters, through the weekend. The river
is forecast to drop below 11.0 feet, or 3.4 meters, by Tuesday
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Columbia Bridge 18 12.0 Sat 7 AM 11.9 11.9 11.1 10.8 10.8