Issued by NWS Wichita, KS
FGUS83 KICT 300210
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WICHITA KS
910 PM CDT FRI APR 29 2016
For the Chikaskia River, the following locations are included:
* No flooding is forecast at this time.
* The 9 PM Friday stage was 3.1 feet and steady.
* The flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* It is forecast to crest around 8.5 feet early Saturday afternoon.
* At 10.0 feet...Flooding of low-lying areas can be expected,
especially along the right bank.
Stay tuned to further developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio
or local media sources.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 PM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon
Corbin 10.0 3.1 Fri 9 PM 8.1 3.8 3.4