Issued by NWS Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
FGUS84 KFWD 061514
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE FORT WORTH TX
1014 AM CDT MON JUL 6 2015
* For the Trinity Reservoirs...no flooding is observed or forecast.
Trinity River At Dallas.
* At 1000 AM Monday the stage was 27.86 feet.
* Flood stage is 30 feet.
* Forecast...Rise to near 29.2 feet Thursday after midnight but
remain below flood stage. A rise to near flood stage will be possible
as releases from upstream sites occurs. There is some uncertainty, so
be sure to monitor the latest forecasts for updates.
Trinity River Near Rosser.
* At 0930 AM Monday the stage was 19.12 feet.
* Flood stage is 31 feet.
* Forecast...Rise to near 22.6 feet Friday morning but remain below
Trinity River At Trinidad.
* At 1000 AM Monday the stage was 32.02 feet.
* Flood stage is 33 feet.
* Forecast...River is below flood stage and continues to slowly
recede. Water levels will continue to fall for the next few days.
West Fork Trinity River At Lake Worth.
* At 0945 AM Monday the stage was 594.00 feet.
* Flood stage is 597 feet.
* Forecast...Remain nearly steady around 594.0 feet for the next few
Fld Observed Forecast 12-UTC
Location Stg Stg Day Time Tue Wed Thu Fri
Dallas 30 27.9 Mon 10 AM 28.6 29.0 29.2 29.2
Rosser 31 19.1 Mon 09 AM 19.4 21.3 22.3 22.6
Trinidad 33 32.0 Mon 10 AM 31.0 30.7 30.6 31.3
Lake Worth 597 594.0 Mon 10 AM 594.0 594.0 594.0 594.0