Issued by NWS
WGUS82 KTAE 281421
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TALLAHASSEE FL
921 AM EST SAT FEB 28 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Florida...
Apalachicola River near Blountstown affecting Calhoun...Franklin...
Gulf and Liberty Counties
All persons with interest along the river should monitor the latest
forecasts, and be prepared to take necessary precautions to protect
life and property.
For graphical hydrologic information, please go to weather.gov and
click on your state. Select Rivers and Lakes AHPS under current
conditions and click on your river point.
821 AM CST SAT FEB 28 2015
...Flood Warning extended until Monday afternoon...The Flood Warning
the Apalachicola River near Blountstown.
* Until Monday afternoon.
* At 7:15 AM Saturday the stage was 16.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue rising to near 16.9 feet by
tomorrow morning. The river will fall below flood stage Monday
* Impact: At 15.0 feet: Minor lowland flooding begins. This level is
the top of the bank at the marina.
LAT...LON 3061 8498 3007 8520 2972 8505 2980 8490 3009 8508 3061 8490