Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 160128
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
728 PM CST SUN JAN 15 2017
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Rio Grande...
For the Rio Grande At Columbia Bridge.
* Latest Stage: 12.2 feet, or 3.7 meters at 6 PM Sunday.
* Flood Stage: 18.0 feet, or 5.5 meters.
* Bankfull Stage: 16.0 feet, or 4.9 meters.
* Caution Stage: 10.0 feet, or 3.0 meters.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the
river forecast to crest around 12.4 feet, or 3.8
meters by Tuesday evening and remain near that
level for the next several days.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Columbia Bridge 18 12.2 Sun 06 PM 12.2 12.3 12.4 12.2 12.0