Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 291403
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
903 AM CDT MON JUN 29 2015
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Copano Creek...Guadalupe River...
For the Guadalupe River At Victoria.
* Latest Stage: 18.4 feet at 9 AM Monday.
* Flood and Bankfull Stage: 21.0 feet.
* Caution Stage: 12.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall, but will
remain above caution stage for the next several days.
For the Copano Creek Near Refugio.
* Latest Stage: 7.2 feet at 8 AM Monday.
* Flood Stage: 12.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 5.0 feet.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the creek forecast
to remain above caution stage for the next several days.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Victoria 21 18.4 Mon 09 AM 17.7 17.0 16.4 15.8 15.2