Issued by NWS Austin/San Antonio, TX
FGUS84 KEWX 291508
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE AUSTIN/SAN ANTONIO TX
1008 AM CDT THU SEP 29 2016
This river statement is for the San Antonio River.
For the San Antonio River near Floresville.
* Latest stage: 18.2 feet at 10 AM Thursday.
* Flood Stage: 27.0 feet.
* Bankfull Stage: 21.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall.
This is the last forecast for this event.
For the San Antonio River Near near Falls City.
* Latest stage: 8.4 feet at 09 AM Thursday.
* Flood Stage: 12.0 feet.
* Bankfull Stage: 6.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall...
but will remain above bankfull stage until late this evening.
No showers and thunderstorms are forecast for the next 24-48 hours.
Below are the latest river stages and forecasts:
BF FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG STG Day Time Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue
Floresville 21 27 18.2 Thu 10 AM 9.5 7.1 6.6 6.5 6.4
near Falls City 6 12 8.4 Thu 09 AM 3.4 2.3 2.0 1.8 1.6