Issued by NWS Wichita, KS
FGUS83 KICT 241952
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WICHITA KS
252 PM CDT SUN MAY 24 2015
For the Cottonwood River, the following locations are included:
* No flooding is forecast at this time.
* The 2 PM Sunday stage was 21.4 feet and rising.
* The flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* It is forecast to crest around 21.4 feet this evening.
* At 22.0 feet...Minor flooding of the left bank and roads along the
north bank will begin.
Stay tuned to further developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio
or local media sources.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed
Florence 22.0 21.4 Sun 2 PM 13.6 7.5 5.4