Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 261939
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
239 PM CDT THU MAR 26 2015
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Copano Creek...Guadalupe River...
For the Guadalupe River At Victoria.
* Latest Stage: 11.9 feet at 2 PM Thursday.
* Flood and Bankfull Stage: 21 feet.
* Caution Stage: 12 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall.
This is the last forecast for this event.
For the Copano Creek Near Refugio.
* Latest Stage: 8.9 feet at 1 PM Thursday.
* Flood Stage: 12 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 5 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall...but
remain above caution stage through the weekend.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue
Victoria 21 11.9 Thu 02 PM 8.8 8.4 8.8 8.6 8.2