Issued by NWS Wichita, KS
FGUS83 KICT 300140
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WICHITA KS
840 PM CDT FRI MAY 29 2015
For the Neosho River, the following locations are included: Iola.
* No flooding is forecast at this time.
* The 08 PM Friday stage was 13.5 feet and rising.
* The flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* It is forecast to crest around 14.0 feet Saturday morning.
* At 15.0 feet...Flooding occurs for about 1 and 1/2 miles over Dry
Lake Corner on 1000 Street north of Highway 54.
Stay tuned to further developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio
or local media sources.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 PM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon
Iola 15.0 13.5 Fri 08 PM 13.0 11.0 10.5