Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 281521
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
1021 AM CDT THU MAY 28 2015
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Copano Creek...Nueces River...San Miguel Creek...
For the Nueces River At Mathis.
* Latest Stage: 22.4 feet at 10 AM Thursday.
* Flood Stage: 25.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 16.0 feet.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the
river forecast to hold steady around 22.6 feet for
the next several days.
For the San Miguel Creek Near Tilden.
* Latest Stage: 10.7 feet at 09 AM Thursday.
* Flood Stage: 21.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 12.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall.
This is the last forecast for this event.
For the Copano Creek Near Refugio.
* Latest Stage: 8.7 feet at 09 AM Thursday.
* Flood Stage: 12.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 5.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall,
but will remain above caution stage for the next
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue
Mathis 25 22.4 Thu 10 AM 22.6 22.6 22.6 22.6 22.6
San Miguel Creek
Tilden 21 10.7 Thu 09 AM 4.3 4.0 3.6 3.5 3.3