Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 051440
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
940 AM CDT SUN JUL 5 2015
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Copano Creek...Guadalupe River...
For the Guadalupe River At Victoria.
* Latest Stage: 12.2 feet at 9 AM Sunday.
* Flood and Bankfull Stage: 21.0 feet.
* Caution Stage: 12.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall, but will
remain above caution stage until Sunday evening.
For the Copano Creek Near Refugio.
* Latest Stage: 5.2 feet at 8 AM Sunday.
* Flood Stage: 12.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 5.0 feet.
* Forecast: The creek will continue a slow fall, but will
remain above caution stage until Monday morning.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Victoria 21 12.2 Sun 09 AM 11.3 10.6 10.0 9.5 9.0