Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 221515
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
1015 AM CDT FRI MAY 22 2015
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Rio Grande...
For the Rio Grande At Columbia Bridge.
* Latest Stage: 10.8 feet, or 3.3 meters at 9 AM Friday.
* Flood Stage: 18.0 feet, or 5.5 meters.
* Bankfull Stage: 16.0 feet, or 4.9 meters.
* Caution Stage: 10.0 feet, or 3.0 meters.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the river forecast
to crest around 10.9 feet, or 3.3 meters this evening. The
river will fall below caution stage Saturday morning.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed
Columbia Bridge 18 10.8 Fri 09 AM 9.0 7.5 7.2 6.8 6.4