Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 300101
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
801 PM CDT MON AUG 29 2016
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Guadalupe River...Nueces River...
For the Nueces River At Cotulla.
* Latest Stage: 12.4 feet at 07 PM Monday.
* Flood Stage: 15.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 9.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall,
but will remain above caution stage until Friday morning.
For the Nueces River Near Tilden.
* Latest Stage: 11.8 feet at 07 PM Monday.
* Flood Stage: 14.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 11.0 feet.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the
river forecast to crest around 13.5 feet
For the Guadalupe River Near Bloomington.
* Latest Stage: 19.9 feet at 08 PM Monday.
* Flood and Bankfull Stage: 20.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall.
This is the last forecast for this event.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Cotulla 15 12.4 Mon 07 PM 12.0 11.3 10.6 9.9 9.4
Tilden 14 11.8 Mon 07 PM 12.0 12.3 12.7 13.1 13.3
Bloomington 20 19.9 Mon 08 PM 19.2 18.2 18.3 18.3 18.2