Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 250049
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
749 PM CDT Mon Apr 24 2017
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Rio Grande...
For the Rio Grande at Columbia Bridge.
* Latest Stage: 12.0 feet, or 3.7 meters at 7 PM Monday.
* Flood Stage: 18.0 feet, or 5.5 meters.
* Bankfull Stage: 16.0 feet, or 4.9 meters.
* Caution Stage: 10.0 feet, or 3.0 meters.
* Forecast: The river will remain at or near 12.0 feet, or 3.7
meters, through the weekend.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Columbia Bridge 18 11.9 Mon 7 PM 11.9 11.9 11.9 11.9 11.8