Issued by NWS Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
FGUS84 KFWD 280035
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE FORT WORTH TX
735 PM CDT SAT AUG 27 2016
* For the West Fork Trinity River...no flooding is observed or
* For the Trinity Reservoirs...no flooding is observed or forecast.
West Fork Trinity River Near Boyd.
* At 0715 PM Saturday the stage was 14.68 feet.
* Flood stage is 16 feet.
* Forecast...River is below flood stage and continues to slowly
recede. Water levels will continue to fall for the next few days.
West Fork Trinity River At Lake Worth.
* At 0700 PM Saturday the stage was 594.89 feet.
* Flood stage is 597 feet.
* Forecast...Remain nearly steady around 594.9 feet for the next few
Fld Observed Forecast 00-UTC
Location Stg Stg Day Time Sun Mon Tue Wed
West Fork Trinity River
Boyd 16 14.7 Sat 07 PM 11.3 10.2 10.1 9.9
Lake Worth 597 594.9 Sat 07 PM 594.9 594.9 594.8 594.8