Issued by NWS Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
FGUS84 KFWD 011457
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE FORT WORTH TX
957 AM CDT WED JUL 1 2015
* For the Trinity Reservoirs...no flooding is observed or forecast.
Trinity River Near Rosser.
* At 0930 AM Wednesday the stage was 23.14 feet.
* Flood stage is 31 feet.
* Forecast...River is below flood stage and continues to slowly
recede. Water levels will continue to fall for the next few days.
West Fork Trinity River At Lake Worth.
* At 0930 AM Wednesday the stage was 594.39 feet.
* Flood stage is 597 feet.
* Forecast...Remain nearly steady around 594.3 feet for the next few
Fld Observed Forecast 12-UTC
Location Stg Stg Day Time Thu Fri Sat Sun
Rosser 31 23.1 Wed 09 AM 21.4 19.5 18.4 17.7
Lake Worth 597 594.4 Wed 09 AM 594.2 594.1 594.1 594.1