Issued by NWS Knoxville/Tri Cities, TN
WGUS44 KMRX 301624
BULLETIN - IMMEDIATE BROADCAST REQUESTED
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MORRISTOWN, TENNESSEE
1124 AM EST MON NOV 30 2015
...The National Weather Service in Morristown, Tn has issued a Flood
Warning for the following rivers ...
Sequatchie River Near Whitwell TN affecting Bledsoe...Marion and
A slow-moving weather system was moving across the area causing widespread
and persistent light to moderate rains. The rains are expected to persist
for the next couple of days...finally ending on Wednesday. Rivers, creeks,
and streams are expected to be rising over the next few days.
Most deaths in floods occur in automobiles. If you come to a closed
or flooded road, Turn Around! Don`t Drown! For more details, stay
tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or commercial television or radio
stations that carry weather information.
1024 AM CST MON NOV 30 2015
The National Weather Service in Morristown, Tn has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Sequatchie River Near Whitwell TN.
* From Wednesday afternoon until late Wednesday night.
* At 09:15 AM CST Monday the stage was 8.2 feet and rising.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise to flood stage by Wednesday early afternoon and
then recede back below flood stage Wednesday evening.
* At 14.0 feet...Flooding of agricultural land begins.
LAT...LON 3510 8561 3555 8528 3552 8523 3507 8554