Issued by NWS Austin/San Antonio, TX
FGUS84 KEWX 230105
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE AUSTIN/SAN ANTONIO TX
705 PM CST WED FEB 22 2017
This river statement is for the San Antonio River.
For the San Antonio River Near near Falls City.
* Latest stage: 5.7 feet at 06 PM Wednesday.
* Flood Stage: 12.0 feet.
* Bankfull Stage: 6.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall.
This is the last forecast for this event.
For the San Antonio River at Hwy 72 nr Runge.
* Latest stage: 24.1 feet at 06 PM Wednesday.
* Flood Stage: 27.0 feet.
* Bankfull Stage: 22.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river is near crest...
will remain above bankfull stage until early Thursday morning.
No showers and thunderstorms are forecast for the next 24-48 hours.
Below are the latest river stages and forecasts:
BF FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG STG Day Time Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
near Falls City 6 12 5.7 Wed 06 PM 2.7 2.2 2.0 1.9
Hwy 72 nr Runge 22 27 24.1 Wed 06 PM 14.5 13.3 12.6 12.5