Issued by NWS Wichita, KS
FGUS83 KICT 111251
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WICHITA KS
751 AM CDT FRI JUL 11 2014
For the Ninnescah River, the following locations are included:
* No flooding is forecast at this time.
* The 07 AM Friday stage was 6.6 feet and rising.
* The flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* It is forecast to crest around 6.9 feet this afternoon.
* At 8.0 feet...Minor flooding occurs along the right upstream bank
affecting pastureland and along left downstream bank.
Stay tuned to further developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio
or local media sources.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon
Murdock 8.0 6.6 Fri 08 AM 5.8 4.6 4.2