Issued by NWS Wichita, KS
FGUS83 KICT 160549
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WICHITA KS
1249 AM CDT FRI AUG 16 2013
For the Mulberry Creek, the following locations are included: Salina.
* No flooding is forecast at this time.
* The 12 AM Friday stage was 11.7 feet and rising.
* The flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* It is forecast to crest around 22.5 feet early Friday afternoon.
* At 24.0 feet...agricultural flooding can be expected as well as the
county road near the gage site.
Stay tuned to further developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio
or local media sources.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 PM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon
Salina 24.0 11.7 Fri 12 AM 19.7 7.8 5.7