Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 060149
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
849 PM CDT SUN JUL 5 2015
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Copano Creek...Guadalupe River...
For the Guadalupe River at Victoria.
* Latest Stage: 11.9 feet at 08 PM Sunday.
* Flood and Bankfull Stage: 21.0 feet.
* Caution Stage: 12.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river is now below caution stage
and will continue a slow fall. This is the last
forecast for this event.
For the Copano Creek near Refugio.
* Latest Stage: 5.1 feet at 08 PM Sunday.
* Flood Stage: 12.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 5.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall,
and will fall below caution stage overnight.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Victoria 21 11.9 Sun 08 PM 11.7 11.2 10.7 10.4 10.1