Issued by NWS Austin/San Antonio, TX
FGUS84 KEWX 011430
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE AUSTIN/SAN ANTONIO TX
930 AM CDT WED JUL 1 2015
This river statement is for the Guadalupe River.
For the Guadalupe River At Seguin.
* Latest stage: 4.0 feet at 7 AM Wednesday.
* Flood Stage: 19.0 feet.
* Bankfull Stage: 4.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall.
The river will fall below bankfull Wednesday afternon
due to lower releases from Canyon Lake. This will be
the last forecast for this event.
For the Guadalupe River at Gonzales.
* Latest stage: 18.9 feet at 9 AM Wednesday.
* Flood Stage: 31.0 feet.
* Bankfull Stage: 17.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall...
but will remain above bankfull stage through Thursday
Scattered showers and thunderstorms are
forecast for the next 24 hours.
Below are the latest river stages and forecasts:
BF FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG STG Day Time Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Seguin 4 19 4.0 Wed 7 AM 2.5 2.5 2.5 2.4 2.4
Gonzales 17 31 18.9 Wed 9 AM 18.3 16.4 15.8 15.6 15.4