Issued by NWS
WGUS82 KTAE 241903
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TALLAHASSEE FL
203 PM EST TUE JAN 24 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Florida...
Apalachicola River near Blountstown affecting Calhoun...Franklin...
Gulf AND Liberty COUNTIES
All persons with interest along the river should monitor the latest
forecasts, and be prepared to take necessary precautions to protect
life and property. Do not drive cars through flooded areas. If you
see flood waters: Turn around. Don`t drown.
For graphical hydrologic information, please go to weather.gov and
click on your state. Select Rivers and Lakes AHPS under current
conditions and click on your river point.
103 PM CST TUE JAN 24 2017
The Flood Warning continues for the Apalachicola River
* Until Saturday evening.
* At 12:15 PM Tuesday the stage was 19.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue rising to near 20.4 feet by
Wednesday evening. The river will fall below flood stage late
* Impact: At 20.0 feet: The boat ramp at Estiffanulga in Liberty
LAT...LON 3061 8498 3007 8520 2972 8505 2980 8490 3009 8508 3061 8490