Issued by NWS Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
FGUS84 KFWD 020202
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE FORT WORTH TX
902 PM CDT WED JUL 1 2015
* For the Trinity Reservoirs...no flooding is observed or forecast.
Trinity River Near Rosser.
* At 0830 PM Wednesday the stage was 21.74 feet.
* Flood stage is 31 feet.
* Forecast...River is below flood stage and continues to slowly
recede. Water levels will continue to fall for the next few days.
West Fork Trinity River At Lake Worth.
* At 0830 PM Wednesday the stage was 594.29 feet.
* Flood stage is 597 feet.
* Forecast...Remain nearly steady around 594.3 feet for the next few
Fld Observed Forecast 00-UTC
Location Stg Stg Day Time Thu Fri Sat Sun
Rosser 31 21.7 Wed 08 PM 19.3 18.7 17.8 17.0
Lake Worth 597 594.3 Wed 08 PM 594.3 594.2 594.2 594.2