Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 261546
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
946 AM CST SUN FEB 26 2017
...The following rivers were reported to be rising ...or will be
rising in the next 24 hours...the Menominee River...Peshtigo River...
Upper Wolf River...Wolf River...
For the Wolf River at New London
* The latest stage was 7.8 feet.
* At 8.0 feet...flooding affects confined to lowland regions adjacent
to the river. Slow no wake advisories may be posted for part of
the river during the boating season. .
For the Menominee River near McAllister
* The latest stage was 12.7 feet.
* At 12.0 feet...There is a build up of ice and water.
For the Peshtigo River near Porterfield
* The latest stage was 10.1 feet.
* At 10.0 feet...There is minor flooding of wooded lowland. Flood
stage is at 12 feet.
For the Upper Wolf River at Langlade
* The latest stage was 10.0 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Lower Wolf River
New London 9 7.8 Sun 09 AM 7.9 8.0 7.9 7.8 7.7 7.4
McAllister 15 12.7 Sun 09 AM 12.4 12.1 11.9 11.8 11.6 11.5
Porterfiel 12 10.1 Sun 08 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Upper Wolf River
Langlade 12 10.0 Sun 08 AM 9.9 9.8 9.8 9.8 9.8 9.8