Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 181546
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
946 AM CST WED JAN 18 2017
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Rio Grande...
For the Rio Grande At Columbia Bridge.
* Latest Stage: 12.1 feet, or 3.7 meters at 9 AM Wednesday.
* Flood Stage: 18.0 feet, or 5.5 meters.
* Bankfull Stage: 16.0 feet, or 4.9 meters.
* Caution Stage: 10.0 feet, or 3.0 meters.
* Forecast: The river will continue to reamin above caution
stage, near 12.1 feet or 3.7 meters, for the next several days,
but will begin to gradually fall by the weekend.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Columbia Bridge 18 12.1 Wed 09 AM 12.1 12.0 11.9 11.7 11.7