Issued by NWS Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
FGUS84 KFWD 300901
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE FORT WORTH TX
401 AM CDT SAT APR 30 2016
* For the East Fork of the Trinity River...Sister Grove Creek...
and Lake Worth...no flooding is observed or forecast.
* Although there is flooding along the main stem of the Trinity
River...no flooding is observed or forecast at Rosser.
Trinity River Near Rosser.
* At 0330 AM Saturday the stage was 24.70 feet.
* Flood stage is 31 feet.
* Forecast...River is below flood stage and continues to slowly
recede. Water levels will continue to fall for the next few days.
East Fork of the Trinity River At McKinney.
* At 0230 AM Saturday the stage was 9.75 feet.
* Flood stage is 16 feet.
* Forecast...River will crest today above 15 feet...but below flood
stage. Water levels will then fall for the next few days.
Sister Grove Creek Near Blue Ridge.
* At 0300 AM Saturday the stage was 21.29 feet.
* Flood stage is 24 feet.
* Forecast...Rise to a crest over 22 feet this morning but remain
below flood stage.
West Fork Trinity River At Lake Worth.
* At 0300 AM Saturday the stage was 596.16 feet.
* Flood stage is 597 feet.
* Forecast...Slowly fall below 596 feet this afternoon.
Fld Observed Forecast 12-UTC
Location Stg Stg Day Time Sun Mon Tue Wed
Sister Grove Creek
Blue Ridge 24 21.3 Sat 03 AM 17.9 15.8 15.0 14.7
East Fork Trinity River
McKinney 16 9.8 Sat 02 AM 9.4 7.1 6.0 5.4
Rosser 31 24.7 Sat 03 AM 21.9 20.1 18.3 15.8
Lake Worth 597 596.2 Sat 03 AM 595.9 595.8 595.8 595.8