Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 211607
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1107 AM CDT FRI OCT 21 2016
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Menominee River...Wisconsin River...
For the Wisconsin River below Rainbow Reservoir
* The latest stage was 4.3 feet.
* At 4.0 feet...There is minor flooding of wooded lowland. Flood
stage is at 6 feet.
For the Menominee River near Vulcan
* The latest stage was 9.7 feet.
* At 9.0 feet...There is lowland flooding along the river.
For the Menominee River near McAllister
* The latest stage was 12.7 feet.
* At 12.0 feet...Which is bankfull stage...there is minor flooding of
wooded lowland. Flood stage is at 15 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Vulcan 15 9.7 Fri 10 AM 9.4 9.2 8.9 9.1 8.8 8.4
McAllister 15 12.7 Fri 10 AM 12.6 12.3 12.0 11.7 11.4 11.2