Issued by NWS Wichita, KS
FGUS83 KICT 290247
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WICHITA KS
947 PM CDT SAT MAY 28 2016
For the Smoky Hill River, the following locations are included: New
At New Cambria:
* No flooding is forecast at this time.
* The 9 PM Saturday stage was 26.8 feet and rising.
* The flood stage is 27.0 feet.
* It is forecast to crest around 26.9 feet early Sunday morning.
* At 27.0 feet...Expect flooding of low-lying areas and bottom land
along both sides of the river.
Stay tuned to further developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio
or local media sources.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 PM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue
Smoky Hill River
New Cambria 27.0 26.8 Sat 10 PM 23.6 20.4 17.0