Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 290144
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
844 PM CDT SUN AUG 28 2016
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Nueces River...
For the Nueces River At Cotulla.
* Latest Stage: 12.2 feet at 8 PM Sunday.
* Flood Stage: 15.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 9.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall, but will
remain above caution stage for the next several days.
For the Nueces River Near Tilden.
* Latest Stage: 11.8 feet at 8 PM Sunday.
* Flood Stage: 14.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 11.0 feet.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the river forecast
to crest around 13.1 feet Saturday morning.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Cotulla 15 12.2 Sun 08 PM 12.2 11.6 10.9 10.4 9.9
Tilden 14 11.8 Sun 08 PM 12.0 12.2 12.4 12.6 12.8