Issued by NWS Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
FGUS84 KFWD 301508
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE FORT WORTH TX
1008 AM CDT TUE JUN 30 2015
* For the Trinity Reservoirs...no flooding is observed or forecast.
Trinity River Near Rosser.
* At 0930 AM Tuesday the stage was 25.17 feet.
* Flood stage is 31 feet.
* Forecast...River is below flood stage and continues to slowly
recede. Water levels will continue to fall for the next few days.
West Fork Trinity River At Lake Worth.
* At 0930 AM Tuesday the stage was 594.65 feet.
* Flood stage is 597 feet.
* Forecast...Remain nearly steady around 594.6 feet for the next few
Fld Observed Forecast 12-UTC
Location Stg Stg Day Time Wed Thu Fri Sat
Rosser 31 25.2 Tue 09 AM 24.1 22.4 20.9 19.7
Lake Worth 597 594.7 Tue 09 AM 594.6 594.5 594.5 594.5