Issued by NWS Wichita, KS
FGUS83 KICT 311929
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WICHITA KS
229 PM CDT WED AUG 31 2016
For the Mulberry Creek, the following locations are included: Salina.
* No flooding is forecast at this time.
* The 2 PM Wednesday stage was 6.8 feet and rising.
* The flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* It is forecast to crest around 23.3 feet around 1 am tonight.
* At 24.0 feet...Agricultural flooding can be expected as well as the
county road near the gage site.
Stay tuned to further developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio
or local media sources.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Thu Fri Sat
Salina 24.0 6.8 Wed 2 PM 21.3 3.9 3.1