Issued by NWS Wichita, KS
FGUS83 KICT 291300
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WICHITA KS
800 AM CDT FRI APR 29 2016
For the Chikaskia River, the following locations are included:
* No flooding is forecast at this time.
* The 07 AM Friday stage was 3.0 feet and falling but expected to rise.
* The flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* It is forecast to crest around 9.2 feet early Saturday afternoon.
* At 10.0 feet...Flooding of low-lying areas can be expected,
especially along the right bank.
Stay tuned to further developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio
or local media sources.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon
Corbin 10.0 3.0 Fri 07 AM 8.7 6.0 3.6