Issued by NWS Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
FGUS84 KFWD 300235
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE FORT WORTH TX
935 PM CDT MON JUN 29 2015
* For the Trinity Reservoirs...no flooding is observed or forecast.
Trinity River Near Rosser.
* At 0830 PM Monday the stage was 26.23 feet.
* Flood stage is 31 feet.
* Forecast...River is below flood stage and continues to slowly
recede. Water levels will continue to fall for the next few days.
West Fork Trinity River At Lake Worth.
* At 0900 PM Monday the stage was 594.67 feet.
* Flood stage is 597 feet.
* Forecast...Remain nearly steady around 594.6 feet for the next few
Fld Observed Forecast 00-UTC
Location Stg Stg Day Time Tue Wed Thu Fri
Rosser 31 26.2 Mon 08 PM 24.7 24.7 24.7 24.7
Lake Worth 597 594.7 Mon 09 PM 594.6 594.6 594.5 594.5