Issued by NWS Wichita, KS
FGUS83 KICT 020057
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WICHITA KS
757 PM CDT MON SEP 1 2014
For the Smoky Hill River, the following locations are included:
* No flooding is forecast at this time.
* The 07 PM Monday stage was 11.4 feet and rising.
* The flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* It is forecast to crest around 18.5 feet early Tuesday afternoon.
* At 20.0 feet...Flood waters overflow the banks and agricultural
fields upstream from Bridgeport to Assaria. Lowland flooding can be
expected in the vicinity of the river. A portion of the bike trail
near Burke Park in Salina floods.
Stay tuned to further developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio
or local media sources.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 PM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Tue Wed Thu
Smoky Hill River
Mentor 20.0 11.4 Mon 08 PM 16.5 6.1 6.1