Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 301338
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
838 AM CDT TUE AUG 30 2016
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Nueces River...
For the Nueces River At Cotulla.
* Latest Stage: 12.3 feet at 8 AM Tuesday.
* Flood Stage: 15.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 9.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall,
but will remain above caution stage for the next few days.
For the Nueces River Near Tilden.
* Latest Stage: 11.8 feet at 7 AM Tuesday.
* Flood Stage: 14.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 11.0 feet.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the
river forecast to rise and crest around 13.7 feet
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Cotulla 15 12.3 Tue 08 AM 10.9 9.8 9.2 8.9 8.8
Tilden 14 11.8 Tue 07 AM 11.5 12.4 12.9 13.3 13.7