Issued by NWS Oklahoma City, OK
FGUS84 KOUN 262045
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE NORMAN OK
245 PM CST THU NOV 26 2015
...A crest below flood stage is forecast for the following locations
along the Muddy Boggy Creek...
For the Muddy Boggy Creek near Farris...
* Flood stage is 43.0 feet.
* The latest stage was 9.50 feet at 2 PM Thursday.
* The Muddy Boggy Creek is forecast to crest near 40.3 feet
early Saturday morning.
* Impact...When the Muddy Boggy Creek reaches 40.0 feet near Farris...
Low-lying agricultural lands and rural roads along the creek in
southeastern Atoka County may be flooded.
* Disclaimer...Depending on how much rain we get in the next 24
hours...this forecast may change with the potential for higher
crests. Check back often for the latest updates.
People in flood prone areas should continue to monitor water
levels...and be prepared to seek higher ground should water levels
rise suddenly. Stay tuned for further information by listening to
weather radio or local media sources.