Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 220240
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
840 PM CST SAT JAN 21 2017
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Rio Grande...
For the Rio Grande At Columbia Bridge.
* Latest Stage: 12.0 feet, or 3.6 meters at 8 PM Saturday.
* Flood Stage: 18.0 feet, or 5.5 meters.
* Bankfull Stage: 16.0 feet, or 4.9 meters.
* Caution Stage: 10.0 feet, or 3.0 meters.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the river to
fluctuate between 12.0 and 12.2 feet, or 3.6 and 3.7 meters
through the middle of next week.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Columbia Bridge 18 12.0 Sat 8 PM 12.1 12.1 12.0 12.0 11.9