Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 270136
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
836 PM CDT TUE MAY 26 2015
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Aransas River...Nueces River...
For the Nueces River At Mathis.
* Latest Stage: 18.0 feet at 8 PM Tuesday.
* Flood Stage: 25.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 16.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will remain near steady
around 18.0 feet through the weekend.
For the Aransas River Near Skidmore.
* Latest Stage: 2.1 feet at 8 PM Tuesday.
* Flood Stage: 13.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 7.0 feet.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the
river forecast to crest around 7.6 feet by noon
on Wednesday, then drop below caution stage by
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Mathis 25 18.0 Tue 8 PM 18.0 18.0 18.0 17.9 17.9
Skidmore 13 2.1 Tue 8 PM 6.8 3.7 2.3 1.8 1.7