Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 271452
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
952 AM CDT TUE SEP 27 2016
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Rio Grande...
For the Rio Grande At Columbia Bridge.
* Latest Stage: is missing at 8 AM Tuesday.
* Flood Stage: 18.0 feet, or 5.5 meters.
* Bankfull Stage: 16.0 feet, or 4.9 meters.
* Caution Stage: 10.0 feet, or 3.0 meters.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the river
forecast to crest early Wednesday morning.
For the Rio Grande At Laredo.
* Latest Stage: 3.5 feet, or 1.1 meters at 9 AM Tuesday.
* Flood Stage: 8.0 feet, or 2.4 meters.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 7.0 feet, or 2.1 meters.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the
river forecast to crest around 7.0 feet, or 2.1
meters Wednesday evening.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Columbia Bridge 18 11.2 9.5 8.7 8.2 7.6
Laredo 8 3.5 Tue 09 AM 6.4 6.2 3.9 2.8 2.5