Issued by NWS Austin/San Antonio, TX
FGUS84 KEWX 300151
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE AUSTIN/SAN ANTONIO TX
851 PM CDT SUN MAY 29 2016
This river statement is for the Colorado River...Pedernales River.
For the Pedernales River At Johnson City.
* Latest stage: 11.9 feet at 8 PM Sunday.
* Flood Stage: 14.0 feet.
* Bankfull Stage: 13.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall.
This is the last forecast for this event.
For the Colorado River Above La Grange.
* Latest stage: 25.5 feet at 9 PM Sunday.
* Flood Stage: 26.0 feet.
* Bankfull Stage: 19.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall...
but will remain above bankfull stage until early Tuesday morning.
Isolated showers and thunderstorms are forecast for the next 24 hours.
Below are the latest river stages and forecasts:
BF FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG STG Day Time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Johnson City 13 14 11.9 Sun 8 PM 10.7 10.7 10.6 10.6 10.7
La Grange 19 26 25.5 Sun 9 PM 15.5 8.4 13.5 13.4 13.1