Issued by NWS
WGUS82 KTAE 070244
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TALLAHASSEE FL
944 PM EST TUE DEC 6 2016
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Shoal River near Mossy Head (CR 1087) affecting Walton County
All persons with interest along the river should monitor the latest
forecasts, and be prepared to take necessary precautions to protect
life and property. Do not drive cars through flooded areas. If you
see flood waters: Turn around. Don`t drown.
For graphical hydrologic information, please go to weather.gov and
click on your state. Select Rivers and Lakes AHPS under current
conditions and click on your river point.
844 PM CST TUE DEC 6 2016
The Flood Warning is cancelled for
the Shoal River near Mossy Head (CR 1087).
* At 8:30 PM Tuesday the stage was 13.9 feet.
* Fell below flood stage at 7:55 PM Tuesday.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue to fall to 11.0 feet by Thursday
* Impact: At 14.0 feet: Water begins to overflow into wooded areas
along the river from New Harmony Road westward to Laird Road.
LAT...LON 3076 8639 3077 8631 3077 8619 3080 8620 3082 8630 3082 8639