Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 220155
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
855 PM CDT THU MAY 21 2015
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Copano Creek...San Antonio River...
For the Copano Creek Near Refugio.
* Latest Stage: 8.8 feet at 08 PM Thursday.
* Flood Stage: 12.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 5.0 feet.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the
river forecast to crest around 9.5 feet
11 AM Friday.
For the San Antonio River At Goliad.
* Latest Stage: 18.2 feet at 08 PM Thursday.
* Flood Stage: 25.0 feet.
* Bankfull Stage: 22.0 feet.
* Caution Stage: 15.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall,
but will remain above caution stage for the next
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
San Antonio River
Goliad 25 18.2 Thu 08 PM 15.6 12.5 11.1 9.8 9.9