Issued by NWS Wichita, KS
FGUS83 KICT 020120
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WICHITA KS
820 PM CDT MON JUN 1 2015
For the Verdigris River, the following locations are included:
* No flooding is forecast at this time.
* The 07 PM Monday stage was 17.5 feet and steady.
* The flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* At 19.0 feet...Flooding of agricultural fields and gravel road near
the gage site off of Highway 47 occurs.
* This will be the last forecast for this location and event.
Stay tuned to further developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio
or local media sources.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 PM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Tue Wed Thu
Altoona 19.0 17.5 Mon 08 PM 15.4 10.1 7.5