Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 040201
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
901 PM CDT FRI JUL 3 2015
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Copano Creek...Guadalupe River...
For the Guadalupe River at Victoria.
* Latest Stage: 16.3 feet at 08 PM Friday.
* Flood and Bankfull Stage: 21.0 feet.
* Caution Stage: 12.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall,
but will remain above caution stage until Sunday
For the Copano Creek near Refugio.
* Latest Stage: 5.6 feet at 08 PM Friday.
* Flood Stage: 12.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 5.0 feet.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the
river forecast to fall below caution stage
over the next few days.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed
Victoria 21 16.3 Fri 08 PM 15.8 12.8 11.0 10.2 9.8