Issued by NWS Austin/San Antonio, TX
FGUS84 KEWX 281925
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE AUSTIN/SAN ANTONIO TX
225 PM CDT SAT MAY 28 2016
This river statement is for the Guadalupe River...Plum Creek.
For the Plum Creek near Luling.
* Latest stage: 21.8 feet at 2 PM Saturday.
* Flood Stage: 23.0 feet.
* Bankfull Stage: 20.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river crested this morning and will continue a slow fall...
but will remain above bankfull stage until early Sunday morning.
For the Guadalupe River at Gonzales.
* Latest stage: 19.0 feet at 2 PM Saturday.
* Flood Stage: 31.0 feet.
* Bankfull Stage: 17.0 feet.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected...with the river forecast to crest around 23.4 feet
Isolated showers and thunderstorms are forecast for the next 24 hours.
Below are the latest river stages and forecasts:
BF FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG STG Day Time Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Luling 20 23 21.8 Sat 02 PM 18.6 13.5 11.1 9.0 7.5
Gonzales 17 31 19.0 Sat 02 PM 23.4 18.1 19.1 20.4 20.3