Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity90% Wind SpeedW 6 mph Barometer29.85 in (1011.0 mb) Dewpoint46°F (8°C) Visibility2.50 mi Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Ann Arbor Municipal Airport (KARB)
Lat: 42.22°N Lon: 83.75°W Elev: 840ft.
Ann Arbor MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Scattered sprinkles before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 64. West wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Light west wind. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 68. South wind 3 to 8 mph. Monday Night A chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.