Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer30.16 in (1022.6 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Ann Arbor Municipal Airport (KARB)
Lat: 42.22°N Lon: 83.75°W Elev: 840ft.
Ann Arbor MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Wind chill values as low as -1. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight A chance of drizzle after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 31. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday A chance of drizzle before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. West southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 43. West wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow showers likely, becoming all snow after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Washtenaw County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE