Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 5 G 16 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in (1023.2 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ely, Ely Airport (KELY)
Lat: 39.295°N Lon: 114.84528°W Elev: 6257ft.
43 Miles ESE Ely/Yelland Field NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Southwest wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Cloudy, with a high near 62. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 18 to 23 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White Pine County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE