Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Freezing Fog and Windy
- Wind SpeedW 37 G 43 mph
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility0.00 mi
- Wind Chill-6°F (-21°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Washington (KMWN)
Lat: 44.28°N Lon: 71.3°W Elev: 6266ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Snow, mainly after 10am. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 35. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night Snow and sleet, becoming all snow after 10pm. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 14. Northeast wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible.
- Thursday Snow, mainly before 1pm. High near 21. Wind chill values as low as -2. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Carroll, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE