Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer30.30 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Baltimore / Martin (KMTN)
Lat: 39.34 Lon: -76.42 Elev: 23ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. West wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night A chance of snow, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Snow likely before 1pm, then rain. High near 40. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kent County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE