Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.25 in
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
CW5709 Corvallis (C5709)
Lat: 44.55133 Lon: -123.29117 Elev: 239ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 35. Light north northeast wind.
- Tonight Snow, mainly after 4am. Low around 25. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Snow, mainly before 10am. High near 32. Northeast wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. North wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 27. North wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain or freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Willamette Valley, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE