Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 5 G 12 MPH
- Barometer29.94 in
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
CW5709 Corvallis (C5709)
Lat: 44.55133 Lon: -123.29117 Elev: 239ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. West southwest wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tonight Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 50. South southwest wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 64. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west southwest in the evening.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Willamette Valley, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE