Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedSSE 2 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.218556°N Lon: 122.412583°W Elev: 3360ft.
Crater Lake OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 40. South southeast wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. South wind 7 to 11 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 28. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Friday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. West northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE